Monday, March 2, 2015

Crochet dog sweater

After supper, I love to sit and crochet while I watch tv. I have a lot of yarn that I've picked up at garage sales .... usually left overs from somebody's project. Just enough to make dog sweaters. Then because my poodle has enough, I usually send off my creations to charities to use or sell to make money for their organization. It gives me a creative outlet and I love giving and helping out charities anyways. 


My poodle is modeling a pattern that I love making. It is rather simple and easy to make. Since I am not great at reading and understanding written patterns, I've turned to Youtube.com to help me out. This is one such how to video that I followed to create this sweater.

Then I wrote down the directions in my own language so that I could understand. Here are the links to get you started if you want to create your own doggie sweaters:

Dog sweater video one

Dog sweater video two

Dog sweater video three
 
Dog sweater video four

Dog Sweater video five

Dog sweater video six

What I love about videos is that you can stop and restart them to review something you don't understand. Once I got the gist of the front post and back post stitch, this dog sweater was a breeze to work up!



No comments:

Post a Comment