Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring card in a box


This card was much easier to make, the second time around. I always have a bag of extra cuts from other projects, so I went through the bag and picked out some pieces. I love the Spring like paper that I chose from K & Company. With winter dragging itself out this year, it just feels good to be actually creating something Springy!


Since I haven't crafted in like forever, due to life getting busy and crazy, I decided this weekend that I was going to create. So this is my second creation this weekend.

Not too shabby for leftover cuts!

2 comments:

  1. What a truly wonderful way to use up your leftovers! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed you used leftover cuts for this! I spot some Sophie in there and LOVE the spring colors! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete