Saturday, February 8, 2014

These boots are made for walking....

While surfing Pinterest, these boots caught my eye. I tracked them down to an Etsy shop:

The Lovely Crow

I paid for then downloaded the pattern. I was soooo excited to be able to create footwear for a certain young lady for her first birthday!

This is the yarn I used, double strand:





It worked up beautifully and the boot is nice and thick.

This is my finished product. I am so pleased! The pattern was easy to follow! The heart pattern is not included, but you can get it for free here:


Heart Pattern


The most tedious and time consuming part of making these was weaving in all the ends!

The boot pattern came in several sizes for baby and small toddler. The pattern was easy to read and wonderful to follow. The final product was perfect! I will be making more of these!

5 comments:

  1. These boots are super cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots look great. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boots are adorable Di. So sweet! Do you think the puppies would wear them? LOL!

    ReplyDelete