Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cute little scrappy calendar!

I came across this cute little calendar while surfing the net. It was simple enough to whip up quickly and easily.



Link to instruction 
It is in a different language but just hit translate on the pop up bar.

Photo of calendar
From Split Coast Stampers

I started with a piece of cardstock that looks like a brown paper bag  in color. Then I went through my scrap cut bag and pulled out all kinds of leftover cuts to decorate the pages. The background print cardstock is all from my left over drawer.

The calendar pages were a free print off of the net.

This little calendar is perfect for a desk. I loved how it turned out and it's easily put together in an hour!


4 comments:

  1. It's just darling - loved how you used your scraps to make something cute and practical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Di! So glad you posted your blog on the m/board!! (Even though those buttons are there at the bottom of our posts I always forget to visit!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable little calendar!! Might just have to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet!! This would have been a great challenge! I am going to put this on my list of things to try!

    ReplyDelete