Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free yarn patterns on the net

I often can be found at the local second hand store looking through their vintage patterns. Found some timeless pieces that are on my list to create, one of them being a Mickey and Minnie Mouse doll. 

If you have the patience there are wonderful free patterns for just about everything on yarn manufacturer's websites. Here are a few links:

www.bernat.com

www.sugarncream.com

www.patonsyarns.com

www.redheart.com

If I find something I like, I print it right away. Too many times I have book marked it or pinned it and when I go to find that same pattern, it's gone. Case in point, Provo Craft had wonderful loom knitting patterns on their website. They no longer sell the Knifty Knitter and so took all the wonderful patterns down, which is a shame. I love my looms! So print those important directions! 


No comments:

Post a Comment