Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stepping Out of my comfort zone

I am attempting to make better cards. Making cards stresses me out. I'm not sure why, they just do. So I am making myself make more of them to get me use to it. I have also been buying more stamps and markers.
The stamp is a new one from Our Daily Bread Designs. I have always loved the chalkboard look and they have a wonderful new line of chalkboard stamps. I just needed to reink my Momento stamp pad and my ink miraculously disappeared...so I stamped anyways...it really doesn't look this faded on the card...I think it was the flash on my camera.

Anyways, print paper is from K & Co as is the bling flower. I did emboss with my Cuttlebug on the black mat I made with my Lacy Labels on my Cricut. Ribbon, is from Michaels in the bargain bin.

Yeah! I have a new card for my stash!

4 comments:

  1. Hallo Diane, diese Karte gefällt mir sehr, sie hat einen sehr tollen Look.
    Schönen Sonntag, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Di, if that is out of your comfort zone...Wow! This is gorgeous!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that making cards stresses you out 'cuz you're really good at it & you make absolutely beautiful ones!!! This one is no exception! I love the chalkboard stamp & you're still the only one I've ever seen use one...see, you're a trend setter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen chalkboard stamps but how clever!!!!! I love this and your card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete