Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rock Princess card

I'm trying to use cartridges that I've never made a cut from. I have no girls in my household so using this cart was a treat. This is for a very special young lady for her birthday. She's a preteen so I'm sure she will love this card with this cut from the Cricut cartridge Rock Princess. Printed background paper is from K & Co. The glitter paper is a left over and had no marks on the piece I had left...and it cut beautifully in my Cricut. I like simple cards. Several levels of the card are pop dotted to raise parts of the image to give it depth. I did ink the top of the heart to again give it some depth.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful card! I really love that heart with the sparkly wings. I know the young lady will love this!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! LOVE the gold glitter paper...it really makes everything POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous card!!! I love the papers you picked and I know the recipient will too! Thank you for playing along on my challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete