Sunday, April 21, 2013

Groovy Times layout

This is a layout I created for a 5 X 7 black and white photo of my boys. The love cut is from the Cricut Cartridge Groovy Times. The premade dimentional flowers are from K & Co. The printed paper is from the paper stack, The Best of K and Co. At the bottom of the layout is a small box for journalling after I've thought about it for a bit. The edges of the printed paper have all been inked with Cat's Eye inks, my favorite. Because I'm using a black and white photo, I needed lots of color to offset the lack of color in the photograph. 

Every time I use my Cricut, I fall in love with the system all over again. Easy to cut, beautiful images on the (ahem) 60 plus carts that I own. This system just plain makes me look good. I hope my guys like it!

4 comments:

  1. Genau richtig, so ein bunter LO, für ein schwarz weiss Foto.
    Liebe Grüsse, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your groovy cuts!! Seriously, this is sweet and I agree-- that Cricut system is just too easy and hard not to love.

    Will be fun with the B/W photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors and patterns! Great job making everything work! Another 'thumbs up' for the Cricut system...and my Cricut friends! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific layout - perfect for a black and white photo. Great colors, great Cricut cuts, and great fun!

    ReplyDelete