Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm really loving my Rock a Blocks!

I'll be the first to admit, I have trouble stamping an image that doesn't go crooked. I have to do a few practice runs before I get it right. Lots of ladies on the Cricut board mentioned these Rock a Blocks for stamping. I was cruising the clearance items a while back on a website and came across some of these Rock a Blocks dirt cheap, so I added them to my cart and just had a chance to try them out a couple of weeks ago. They are sooooo awesome! My cling stamps work wonderfully with them. My stamped images work out for me 9 times out of 10, I don't know why I waited so long! Just thought I'd pass on the info for those who are interested!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm...I've never heard of these! Of course, I don't do much stamping so I could've/might've just tuned out the info that was being shared about them. Your chalkboard stamps look amazing in this picture...I haven't seen those before either! Come visit me under my rock any ole' time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of chalkboard images already stamped, hoping to get some cards done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete