Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cool storage for my Copics and Spectrum Noir Markers

I've discovered Pinterest. Yeah, I'm addicted. But in my defense I have found crafting heaven. Anyways, as I was surfing and checking out other people's pins, I came across this pin to store artist markers.
So I went to the local hardware store and bought a $30 wine rack and placed plastic beer cups where the bottles should be and then, I filled the cups with my markers. Totally awesome! The best part, I'm organized and my markers are beautifully displayed! Yeah Pinterest! :-)

9 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Lots of beautiful colors, easy to use, and a very attractive addition to your craft space! Love it!!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! And thanks for the comparison between the Copics and Spectrum markers. I really appreciate your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking organization. I love Pinterest too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea! This way your markers are handy and you can easily see what you have.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  5. I want that!!! please-contact me -I truely want one of those. I'd pay the shipping to get this. Please contact me on the PC MB I'm Annabella. I truely love to have this. It is a great Idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, just go out and purchase a simple wine rack at the hardware store and add beer cups from the grocery store. It's easy, took me ten minutes to put it all together! Super easy! :-)

      Delete
  6. Looks great! Super storage idea but I think you should have saved room for at least 1 bottle of wine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for storage. Check out my blog today I have a gift for you: confessionsofaproverbs31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous storage idea! I totally agree - Pinterest is addictive.

    ReplyDelete