Sunday, July 8, 2012

Not quite ready to paint yet!

So I took both chairs to the garage and took a really good look at both of them. Still had a few touch ups in the stripping department to do. I'd rather take the time to see if I can get that paint off, than to have the new coat peeling. So back to the stripping drawing board for this afternoon and then, a pressure wash to get all the chemical off. Meanwhile, I have an old table that needs to have a strip job too so I can use it in my living room. Not sure if I want to tackle that today. I think I'll stick to the two rockers and finish them. Yeah, sounds like a plan.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them all painted up!

    Sounds like you have your plate full-- will be fun to see when they are all completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to paint them on the weekend. They are drying in my warm garage quite nicely. A bit of sanding to smooth things over and then the paint comes out! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete