Sunday, June 24, 2012

One of those layouts that just come together at the last minute...

This layout was for my youngest son and his fashion sense. He always had something on backwards or upside down or inside out. It was painful to watch him put on his shorts backwards and his dad use to cringe. Not much has changed, as long as he's clean he's good to go! I used the Cuttlebug on the letters to give them some texture. And Oscar comes from the Sesame street cartridge. As for the plaid cut, this layout's been sitting on my scrap table way tooooo long and I don't remember what cart I used, maybe Lady Labels...I'm not sure.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout..love the letters they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and great story - I love your plaid and of course, your Oscar.

    ReplyDelete