Sunday, June 3, 2012

One more ball of yarn...

I was shopping at Wally World for yarn for my new Knifty Knitter project. I bought this pattern from Herrschners http://www.herrschners.ca/zoomimage.aspx?pid=159589 (link) and I'm going to try to adapt it on my looms. The only color I could not get was light sage in the style "comfort" in the Red Heart line. So I'm going to hit another Wally's on Thursday to try and find this color...if I can't Herschners is getting a call as I can't find it on their website. *sigh* The problems one has when you live in a rural area. I really love this blanket and I'm determined to create it. I want to create it double sided  on my KK looms. Last time I knitted up one of these blankets, it wasn't nearly as fancy and it took me a whole winter! Luckily, my girlfriend's son loved it!

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with these!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors too, I just gotta get all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finding the right color! Guess what, Herschners is in the town I grew up in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how cool is that! I happen to really love yarn! :-) Thanks for joining my site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I love color...in any thing! Beautiful yarn! I am your newest follower! I plan to come back and explore your projects. Love the birdhouses!
    Thank you for the kind comments on my thread over on the Circle Message Board!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete