Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Card for my Girl

My God daughter's birthday is tomorrow, so tonight I created a special card just for her. I dusted off my Cuttlebug and opened my brand spanking new package of Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants In Spades. I cut the die out of foam I'd picked up at the dollar store to add dimension. Then I took out my copics and colored a Tilda...my favorite stamp. The sentiment and the inside of the card is computer generated. I added a flower because I like them and I hope she does too! I am not a card maker but I make a special effort when it's for somebody I care deeply about.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable! Love all the detail and your coloring is perfect! Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for your god daughter's birthday. Love the use of the foam to add dimension, and your Copics coloring is perfectly cute. Did you paper piece her boots? Love the patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No the boots aren't paper pieced, they are just part of the stamp and all I had to do was color them in. Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous. I love the colors and the coloring is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete