Friday, May 18, 2012

Best intentions

So I started this blog with the intention of crafting more. Spring has hit and I've been outside and loving every minute of it. They're announcing rain for the better part of the next week so I should have some time to craft. Spring and Summer are always super busy for me. I have a brand new E2 that I've taken out of the box but as yet to fire up and use. I have new Spellbinders dies still in the packages just waiting to be run through my cuttlebug. And oh, a new flower cart for my cricuts.  No time, no energy. Some nights it just feels good to sit outside and breathe the fresh air. Been cooped up so much this past winter that I just can't stay inside. So, hopefully this weekend, I will craft and there may actually be something more on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment